- Additional information
3M Ear Plugs 1100 are our slow recovery polyurethane foam ear plugs with tapered design. They’re disposable, very lightweight, weighing 13 g, and reduce noise levels by up to 37 dB.
For high level hearing protection and all day comfort, use 3M Ear Plugs 1100. Our soft and exceptionally comfortable ear plugs are made from slow recovery, soft, hypoallergenic polyurethane foam. Their tapered design helps provide a good fit to most ears, and that they’re easy to use and handle. They are easy to roll down and become even softer with body temperature, durability and comfortable. They’re disposable, reduce noise levels by up to 37 dB and can be used in noise exposure range 95 – 110 dB and come in a handy pack of four pairs.
- Easy to use and fit – tapered design fits most ear canals
- All day comfort – slow recovery, soft, hypoallergenic foam
- Smooth dirt-resistant surface provides better hygiene, durability and comfort
- Soft polyurethane foam is hypoallergenic
- Very lightweight, weighing 13 g
- Reduces the noise level by up to 37 dB
- Protection level: reduces noise exposure level by 37 dB and can be used in noise levels range of 95 – 110 dB covering a wide range of applications.
- Users must have read all user instructions before use. Misuse may cause injury and/or permanent hearing loss.
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Respirators
PK 4 + STORAGE BOX
1 | 12