- Additional information
3M™ Hand Sanding Respirator 8710E is our filtering facepiece respirator with a robust collapse-resistant shell, adjustable nose clip and colour coded headbands for comfortable protection. Rated FFP1, it’s available in a pack of three.
For respiratory protection during manual DIY sanding use 3M™ Hand Sanding Respirator 8710E. Our respirator is designed to protect against low level, non-hazardous dusts, and oil or water based mists typically found during hand sanding and basic DIY activities. With a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell and convex shape, the lightweight, twin-strap design features a nose clip and soft nose foam to help you get a comfortable, secure fit across a broad range of face sizes.
- Robust collapse-resistant shell that moulds easily to most face shapes and sizes
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- Sculpted nose panel improves compatibility with eyewear, while the embossed top panel reduces fogging, for clearer visibility
- FFP1 (Filtering Face Piece – Class 1) provides protection against low level, non-hazardous dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during hand sanding and basic DIY activities
- Headbands hold the respirator securely in place, helping to provide a good, comfortable seal, colour-coded to indicate performance level – yellow: FFP1 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2014
- Complies with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP1 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 4 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Pack content: 3
- Users must have read all user instructions before use. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness
- Use for non-toxic substances
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection