- Additional information
3M™ Reusable Half Mask Respirator for Changeable 3M™ Filters, 6200PRO is our reusable, lightweight half-mask with twin inhalation valves and large filters to reduce breathing resistance while painting or sanding professionally. It’s low maintenance and features a 3M™ bayonet filter fixing system to allow simple and efficient filter or cartridge changes.
For enhanced breathability when spray painting, brush and roller painting, or orbital and manual sanding, use 3M™ Reusable Half Mask Respirator for Changeable 3M™ Filters, 6200PRO Our reusable, lightweight filter mask is suitable for trade tasks, and is design to be used with filters that could offer protection against solvent based paints, adhesives and cleaning detergents, and protection against high level fine dusts and oil or water based mists depending on which 3M™ filters reused. Breathing resistance is reduced with twin filters, and the bayonet filter fixing system enables replacement particulate filters, gas and vapour cartridges or combination cartridges to connect into place simply and efficiently. 6200PRO is economical, easy to maintain and simple to handle, it’s compatible with 3M™ Eyewear and Hearing Protection and complies with European standards.
- Reusable respirator for spray painting, brush and roller painting, orbital and manual sanding
- 3M™ bayonet connection system allowing to a broad range of twin filters to protect against organic gases and vapours such as solvent based paints, adhesives and cleaning detergents, according to the cartridges and filters installed on it
- 3M™ Bayonet connnestion system allowing to a broad range of twin filters to protect against high level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, according to the cartridges and filters installed on it
- Reusable with replaceable 3M™ particulate filters, 3M™ gas and vapour cartridges or 3M™ combination cartridges
- Enhanced breathability and reduced resistance provided by twin filters
- Economical, easy maintenance, simple to handle and lightweight
- Easy filter change with bayonet filter fixing system for a wide range of filters
- Tested and approved to comply with European standards – CE Mark 2797 (EN 140:1998)
- Users must be trained and have read all User Instructions. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness.
- Pack contents: 1 respirator
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
Page 254 | Image A