- Additional information
3M™ Series G3000 hard hat slim design means that falling objects slide off easily and do not dislodge the helmet from its position. Softly rounded design, without any sharp or protruding components, the extremely comfortable lining and the simple adjustment of the neck strap make the G3000 unique.
For head protection with excellent ventilation designed for harsh environments, use 3M™ Hard Hat, G3000CUV-GU. Our yellow hard hat features pinlock suspension, a plastic sweatband and a softly rounded design that provides a good field of vision and helps avoid parts snagging on cables or branches. Ventilation holes distributed over a large area offer maximum through-flow of air, increasing wearer comfort. A short peak gives improved upwards visibility and a 3M™ Uvicator™ sensor disc tells you when your hard hat has been over exposed to UV-radiation and it’s time to replace it. The head harness can be rotated 180° for better visibility when working in confined spaces.
- Hard hat designed for use in harsh environments, with excellent ventilation and a good field of vision
- 3M™ Uvicator™ sensor disc tells you when your hard hat has been over exposed to UV-radiation and it’s time to replace it
- Softly rounded design helps avoid parts snagging on cables or branches
- Ventilation holes distributed over a large area offer maximum through-flow of air, increasing wearer comfort
- Head harness can be rotated 180° for better visibility when working in confined spaces
- Short peak gives improved upwards visibility
Testing and approval
- The 3M™ Industrial Safety Helmets G3000 and G3001 meet the requirements of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and are thus CE marked.
- The products have been tested and approved by RISE Research Institutes of Sweden AB, Box 857, SE-50115 Borås, Sweden, Notified Body No. 0402.
- The product has been tested and approved in accordance with EN 397:2012+A1:2012 and certain versions of G3001 in accordance with EN 50365:2002.
Page 250 | Image A
|Net Weight (Metric)||