- Additional information
- Provides strong adhesion to metallic surfaces
- Highly durable: resistant to oils and lubricants
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Water-proof and resistant to harsh weather conditions and UV light. Suitable for temperatures ranging from -10 to 250C.
- Ideal for repairing vehicle bodies, sealing rain pipes, and repairs to ventilation systems.
Scotch Aluminium Tape is perfect for sealing and repairing metallic surfaces. The tape is highly adhesive and thanks to its metallic backing material, it’s especially resistant to aging. Watertight and resistant to oils and lubricants. Resistant to harsh weather conditions and UV light, Aluminium Tape can be used both indoors and outdoors. Potential uses range from repairs to vehicles, to sealing leaking rain pipes. Adheres reliably at temperatures ranging from -10 to 250C. Easy to tear off by hand.
48 mm x 15 m