- Additional information
- All weather technology, specific backing for outdoor use
- Very high adhesion
- Clean removal up to 10 days after application
- Designed for very high conformability
- Advanced 3M technology makes it easier to tear at a straight 90° angle
- One-piece removal
- Size: 36 mm x 41 m
- TAPE APPLICATION TIPS: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting
- TAPE REMOVAL TIPS: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle
Scotch® Exterior Surface Advanced Masking Tape is specifically designed for outdoor painting on lightly textured surfaces. It combines very high adhesion with a premium backing which is waterproof, UV resistant and provides high conformability. The tape is made with specific 3M advanced technology, which makes the tape easy to tear at a straight 90° angle. It’s easy to apply and easy to remove in one piece and can be removed up to 10 days after application with no residue.
Get Scotch® Exterior Surface Advanced Masking Tape when you want a product specifically designed for outdoor painting in challenging conditions. This advanced masking tape is ideal for lightly textured outdoor surfaces, such as painted wood, PVC, metal and glass. Combining very high adhesion with UV resistant and waterproof all-weather premium backing, this masking tape is highly conformable and simple to apply. Advanced 3M technology makes it easy to tear at a straight 90° angle. It’s also easy to remove in one piece up to 10 days after application, with no residue. Tape roll is 36 mm x 41 m.
Use for masking lightly textured outdoor surfaces, such as painted wood, PVC, metal and glass
36 mm x 41 m