- Additional information
3M™ Spray Paint Filter Kit, 6002BC1 are our replacement filters for 3M™ Spray Paint Respirator 6000 series, providing protection against solvent based paint, adhesive cleaning detergents, and medium level fine dusts.
Use 3M™ Spray Paint Filter kit 6002PRO1 to help provide A2 and P2 protection while spray painting, brush and roller painting, and orbital and manual sanding. These filters can be used with series 6000 of our reusable masks. When coupled with the 6000 series they offer enhanced breathability featuring twin inhalation valves to reduce breathing resistance compared with use of a single filter. They’re lightweight and offer low breathing resistance and balance making wear during your working day more comfortable, and their unique trapezoidal shape means users have a good field of vision. Tested and approved to comply with European standards, they’re compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection.
- Replacement filter kit for use with spray painting, brush and roller painting
- A2 protection against organic gases and vapours such as solvent based paint, adhesive and cleaning detergents*
- P2 protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists*
- Use with 3M reusable masks in 6000 series
- Tested and approved to comply with European standards – CE Mark 2797 (EN 14387:2004+A1:2008 A2 – EN 143:2000 P2 R)
- Users must be trained and have read all user instructions. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness
- Spray painting, brush and roller painting