- Additional information
TRODAT PROFESSIONAL DATE AND TEXT STAMP
Max. text plate size: Ø45mm | Date size: 4mm | Note: Rubber text plate is not included in the price.
Markings on pre-applied self-adhesive for text plate sizes: Ø 45mm, Ø 42mm, Ø 40mm, 45mm x 30mm, 40mm x 30mm
In the category of Professional daters, Trodat offers a large number of different products and thus covers a wide range of applications: Beginning with stamps with dates only or combined with individual stamp text, stock text or phrase band right up to numberers, there is exactly the right product for every application. Of course, all Trodat Professional daters are climate-neutral as standard and thus protect our environment and our climate.
Stronger. Cleaner. Faster. These were the main criteria in the thoughtful development of the new Trodat Professional 4.0. The brushed stainless steel reflects the high-quality processing of the stamp. The robust and sturdy casing provides a worthy frame for numerous new application benefits.
SAVE TIME AND RESOURCES
The Trodat Professional 4.0 demonstrates its functionality by simplifying the work process of stamp dealers: The elevated text plate holder with preassembled adhesive foam plate and positioning grid guarantees easy text plate mounting. The flattened handle means it can also stand on its head. And using a central adjusting screw, the date band height can be adjusted as required with just one spin.
The solid metal construction made from brushed stainless steel guarantees greatest possible stability & durability.
The new finger guard keeps fingers clean when changing the ink cartridge & setting the date.
The special grip zones on the feet, combined with the slim stamp design and the new date band drive mechanism on most models guarantee faster and preciser date setting & alignment.
1. ERGONOMIC HANDLE
2. CUSHIONING ELEMENTS on handle and on feet reduce stamp vibrations
3. SIZE & WEIGHT MINIMISED
HIGH-QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL
4. SOLID METAL DESIGN made of brushed stainless steel for maximum stability & durability
PERFECT IMPRINT QUALITY
5. OPTIMISED TEXT. PLATE GUIDE ensures round, consistent stamp movement and perfect imprint quality
FAST & CLEAN DATE SETTING
1. Special GRIP ZONES on the feet
2. SLIM STAMP DESIGN
3. WIDER DATE WHEELS with NEW DATE BAND DRIVE MECHANISM*
CLEANER & EASIER INK CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT
4. NEW FINGER GUARD guarantees clean fingers when changing the ink cartridge & setting the date
5. Non-slip DOUBLE GRIPS allow optimal grip
6. OPTIMISED GUIDE & LOCKING SYSTEM ensures easy ink cartridge replacement
7. GRIP ON CARTRIDGE COVER makes it easier to remove
EASIER TEXT PLATE MOUNTING
8. PRE-ASSEMBLED ADHESIVE FOAM PLATE with POSITIONING GRID
9. 0.5 – 2.5 mm ELEVATED TEXT PLATE HOLDER
10. FLATTENED HANDLE means the stamp can also stand on its head
FASTER DATE HEIGHT SETTING
11. CENTRAL SET SCREW allows adjustment of the date band height with just one spin
INIDIVIDUAL COMPANY PERSONALISATION
12. LARGER INDEX WINDOW
13. LASER-ENGRAVABLE HANDLE with interchangeable COLOUR RING
Climate-neutral. As standard.
Page 200 | Image C
Text & Date
|Swop Pad Colour||