- Additional information
- Mark hazardous areas to prevent accidents and reduce injuries
- Get a flexible and conformable tape
- Apply and use instantly
- Rubber adhesive provides instant adhesion and clean removal|| Rubber adhesive provides instant adhesion and clean removal
- Can be applied by hand or with floor applicator
- Ideal for marking applications in light traffic areas
3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 766 is a black and yellow striped vinyl tape. Our tape is used for marking hazardous areas, protruding equipment, or preventing accidents in factories, warehouses and hospitals.
Get 3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 766 for use in factories, warehouses, and other settings to mark hazardous areas, protruding equipment, or low hanging objects. Our tape has a tough vinyl backing that’s flexible and conforms around corners, over curves and irregular surfaces. It applies instantly, is ready to use immediately, and resists abrasion, scuffing, and moisture, providing a long lasting life. Its rubber adhesive also provides instant adhesion and clean removal.
Use to mark hazardous areas
Lane and safety marking
Helps identify hazard areas
50 mm x 33 m