- Additional information
- Cello Butterflow Clic pen has an especially large refill, which significantly extends writing length.
- A special formula of a low viscosity ink provides soft and smooth writing.
- The grip is made using a new technique of double casting, when plastic and rubber are joined in a press mold.
- Due to this technique the grip does not scroll and does not move.
- Strong and comfortable metal clip.
- The needle-shaped writing tip is made of nickel silver, which is an extra durable material.
- Tip: 0,7 mm tungsten carbide ball.
1 | 12
Page 54 | Image B