- Additional information
DEPOSITORY SAFES with SLOT – Anti-Robbery
Digital Electronic Combination with a Time-Delayed Opening Device Programmable from 0 to 99 Minutes
- Electronic lock, controlled by a high performing electronic system provided by permanent memory.
- Opening/closing with recessed handle and locking by electromagnet.
- Internal power of 220 V. through transformer supplied with the safe or with 4 internal 1,5 V alkaline batteries (not included).
- Membrane keyboard with 4 leds.
- Emergency external power outlet with contacts directly on keyboard.
- Acoustic and visual signals to confirm codes errors and internal battery deficiency.
- Nickel-plated rotating steel bolts Ø 22 mm.
- Lock mechanism protected by a manganese-steel plate.
- Horizontal and top vertical bolts protected by drill resistant manganese-steel plate 3 mm. thick in oblique position to obtain the maximum drill resistant.
- Special door battens for exceptional resistance against robbery attempts using a sledge hammer.
- Strong internal welding realised by a robotcontrolled system.
- One-piece body welded and cut by means of a robot-controlled system.
- Base and back fixing holes, screw anchor fixing bolts provided.
- Oven dried thermo-hardening powder painting.
- Emergency opening with double-bitted key lock (EVO-LOCK).
- The slot 170 x 8 mm and its anti-withdrawal deposit chute makes the insertion of money easy without even opening the door. This version is a dissuasive mechanism against theft and robbery, especially in areas where considerable quantities of money circulate and security measures are unexpectedly low.
External Dimensions: (H) 280 x (W) 400 x (D) 350 mm
Internal Dimensions: (H) 260 x (W) 390 x (D) 295 mm
Weight: 36 Kg
Capacity: 31 L
Accessories (inside body): 0 Shelf
Door: 10 mm – Body: 5 mm
Slot Size: 170 x 8 mm
Open/close: Digital Electronic Code or Emergency Key
2 years international
280 x 400 x 350 mm
260 x 390 x 295 mm
|Fire Glass (min)||