- Additional information
3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirators 9300+ Series has an ergonomic, flat-fold, 3-panel design featuring a low breathing resistance filter media. Available in FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 protection levels, and with valved and unvalved models, our respirators feature an innovative chin tab for easy adjustments and an embossed, sculpted upper panel to help reduce eyewear fogging.
Use 3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirators 9300+ Series for comfortable protection against dusts and mists in a wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments. Our 9300+ series offers FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 protection and allows you to talk and work in comfort. The 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement, while the sculpted, low-profile style of the embossed upper panel creates an effective seal, reduces eyewear fogging and improves eyewear compatibility. The low resistance filter technology helps you breathe easily and the innovative chin tab allows you to make simple adjustments. Some of the range features a 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve to reduce heat build-up and help provide comfortable protection in hot and humid conditions. They’re individually packed in hygienic wrapping to prevent contamination before use, and the braided, colour-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: yellow for FFP1 (NPF 4), blue for FFP2 (NPF 12) and red for FFP3 (NPF 50). Their foldable design makes them easy to store when not in use, and they work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products.
- Greater facial movement with Aura™ 3-panel design
- Enhanced breathability with high performance filter material for easy breathing
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator by removing exhaled air for a cooler wear
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve compatibility with 3M eyewear, while the embossed top panel is designed to reduce fogging, for clearer visibility
- Adjustable nose clip helps to form a seal across the nose and cheeks
- FFP2 (Filtering Face Piece – Class 2) provides protection against medium level fine dusts and oil or water based mists, typically found during power sanding, grinding, drilling and cutting paints, varnish, cement, wood and steel
- Headbands are colour-coded to indicate performance level – blue: FFP2 as per EN 149:2001+A1:2010
- Complies with European standards – CE Mark 0086 (EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NR D)
- This product helps protect against certain particles in concentrations up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Drilling, sawing, sanding by hand or when using an orbital sander