- Additional information
3M™ SecureFit™ Safety Glasses 200 Series offers lightweight comfort at an affordable price. Featuring 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, 3M’s innovative temple design features slotted ribs that provide comfortable pressure equalization, allowing the temples to flex and self-adjust to the size and shape of the wearer’s head.
- 3M’s innovative temple design features slotted ribs that provide comfortable pressure equalization, allowing the temples to flex and self-adjust to the size of the wearer’s head.
- Cuved temples apply pressure to the less sensitive back of the head, instead of the temples, achieving a comfortable fit even during rapid head movement.
- Lightweight design
- Molded nose bridge
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog/anti-scratch
- Models with blue accents help make eyewear more visible in food preparation/processing areas
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm
- Meets the Impact-Rated Protector requirement of the ANSI-ISEA Z87.1 Standard
- Clear – Good colour recognition and excellent UV protection
Assembly, Chipping, Chiseling, Cleaning, Composite Finishing, Construction, Demolition, Drilling, Electrical, Exterior Assembly, Facility Maintenance, Final Finish, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, General Manufacturing, Grinding, Interior Assembly, Machine Operation, Machining, Masonary, Paint Preparation, Painting, Pouring/Casting, Power Fastening, Remediation, Riveting, Sanding, Sawing, UV Protection, Welding
Automotive, Aviation, Chemicals, Commercial Buildings, Construction, Design & Construction, Food & Beverage, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Safety, General Manufacturing, Heavy Infrastructure, Industrial Maintenance, Law Enforcement, Marine, Metal Fabrication, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Primary Metal, Transportation
These products are intended for protection against high speed particles at low energy (F) at extreme temperature conditions, -5°C and +55°C, (T) in accordance with EN 166:2001.
They also protect against UV radiation in accordance with EN 170:2002.
ANSI Z87.1-2003 and CSA Z94.3-2007
Anti-scratch & Anti-fog
|Hard Coat Lens||
3M Z87+ U6, Z87+
One size fits most